What can I put under my bed to protect my hardwood floors?
If your bed is often sliding on your hardwood floors when getting in or out of the bed, then you need a solution and fast.
Your bed moving on your wood floors doesn’t just leave scratches and dents on your hardwood floors.
It also poses a serious hazard because in the event the bed slides while getting in or out, you might end up falling and sustain serious injuries.
I totally understand your reason for wanting something that can solve this problem because I’ve been there.
Although positioning the bed in the corner of the room so that the wall prevents it from moving might help a bit, it definitely won’t permanently solve the problem.
You might also want to consider placing a non-slip area rug right beneath your bed. However, an area rug that is big enough to fit under the bed can be expensive.
That’s why I am recommending the most perfect yet affordable way to stop your bed from moving.
What Can I Put Under my Bed to Protect my Hardwood Floors?
I am talking about placing the X-PROTECTOR Premium Two Colors Pack Furniture Pads 133 Piece.
The X-Protector Furniture Pads offer the best protection for your hardwood floors.
These non-slip furniture pads create a protective shield between your bed and hardwood floor, thus preventing the surfaces from scuffs, scratches, and dents.
The fact that they are non-slip makes them an excellent choice for your slippery hardwood floors.
I use these pads on my bed, dining chairs, kitchen chairs, desks, tables, and even couches.
I bought a single pack which contains a whopping 133 pieces of furniture pads.
They are pretty cheap and affordable too.
I decided to purchase them after noticing so many scratches on my hardwood floors from my dining chairs.
Here are more reasons why you should consider getting these furniture pads.
Why You Should Use the X-PROTECTOR Premium Two Colors Pack Furniture Pads 133 Piece
- They offer the best protection for your hardwood floors by preventing scratches, scuffs, and dents
- They are suitable for all types of floors- including laminate, vinyl, tile, concrete, bamboo, and more
- They are suitable for all furniture with legs- including beds, couches, recliners, sofas, tables, dining tables, dressers, dining chairs, patio chairs, and more
- They are non-slip- this means they won’t slide on your hardwood floors, thus keeping your bed in place
- They are an excellent choice for keeping furniture in place on slippery floors like hardwood floors, laminate, tile, and others
- They help reduce noise when moving furniture like chairs
- They contain adhesive that is strong enough to tightly hold the pads on furniture for a very long period of time
- They do not leave any residue on your hardwood floors- when you remove them, they won’t leave any adhesive on your floors
- They do not cause any damage to your hardwood floors
- They do not contain any corrosive substances that may ruin your hardwood floors
- They are built-to-last compared to most cheap pads in the market- these pads will protect your hardwood floors for a very long time
- Risk-Free Purchase Full Money-Back Guarantee- if you don’t like these furniture pads for any reasons, you will get your full refund- no questions asked
- They are quite cheap and affordable- not many sellers will give you a whopping 133 pieces of furniture pads at a dirt cheap price
- They are easy and quick to install
How Much do the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads Cost?
The X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads come at a very affordable cost.
You can see this for yourself by Clicking Here to Check their Current Price on Amazon.
A single pack contains 133 pieces of furniture pads.
This means all your furniture is covered and you’ll still have more to use on your patio furniture .
I recommend purchasing them directly on Amazon since you’re guaranteed of getting only the genuine furniture pads.
There are a lot of cheap knock offs in the market so you really need to be careful.
I got mine on Amazon and I cant really complain because they’ve really saved me the headache and expenses that come with fixing scratches on hardwood floors.
What If my Bed Has Got Wheels?
If your bed has wheels, then the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads won’t do you any good.
What you need is furniture wheel gripper caster cups.
These furniture wheel gripper caster cups have a unique design that helps lock furniture or bed wheels in place while at the same time protecting your floors.
The only furniture wheel gripper caster cups I am going to recommend right now are the Slipstick CB840 3-1/4 Inch Bed Roller / Furniture Wheel Gripper Caster Cups (Set of 4).
These caster cups are an excellent choice for stopping your bed from sliding on your wooden floor.
They are non-slip which is really great if you’re to place them on slippery floors like hardwood floors, laminate floors, and even tile floors.
These caster cups are strong and sturdy enough to support furniture weighing up to 550lbs.
This means if you’re a heavy person, these cups will still protect your hardwood floors while keeping your bed in place.
The cups are ideal for bed wheels measuring 2 inches in diameter and 21/4 wide. Be sure to measure your bed wheels before ordering them.
What Can I Put Under my Bed to Protect my Hardwood Floors?- Bottom Line
Hardwood floors are generally beautiful and elegant.
In fact, any real estate expert will tell you that houses with hardwood floors tend to increase their value more compared to most types of flooring.
That’s why it’s important that you protect them from scratches and dents as these can quickly diminish your floor’s beauty and elegance.
The X-PROTECTOR Premium Two Colors Pack Furniture Pads 133 Piece will help protect your hardwood floors against scratches and dents from your bed. Your bed will also stay in place instead of sliding.
If your bed has got wheels, use the Slipstick CB840 3-1/4 Inch Bed Roller / Furniture Wheel Gripper Caster Cups (Set of 4) in order to keep your hardwood floors safe.