If your chair feet have been scratching your hardwood floors, it’s important that you find a quick fix, otherwise your beautiful floor might end up with endless scratches, dents, and scuffs. If your chairs have square feet, then you’ll need to find the best square chair leg caps for hardwood floors.
This will ensure a perfect fit and better protection for your floors.
There are countless chair leg caps in the market but not many come in square shapes.
The MelonBoat Chair Leg Caps Floor Protectors with Felt Furniture Pads are currently some of the best-selling square chair leg caps on Amazon.
These leg caps won’t just protect your hardwood floors from scratches when chairs are dragged or pulled across the floor, but they will also allow the chairs to glide smoothly on the floor, which will come in very handy when rearranging the house.
That said, here are some of the things you’ll love about these square chair leg caps for hardwood floors.
Square Chair Leg Caps for Hardwood Floors
What You’ll Love About the MelonBoat Chair Leg Caps Floor Protectors
- These square chair leg caps grip your chair legs firmly and securely and therefore won’t fall off
- The caps are suitable for square legs with length from 1-1/4 inches to 1-3/8 inches- be sure to confirm the size before purchasing. You also need to take the dimensions of your square chair feet to ensure you choose the perfect size
- They have a felt bottom which allows your chairs to glide smoothly on your hardwood floors, preventing scratches, scuffs, and other damages to your floors.
- The felt bottom also allows your chairs to glide quietly on the floor. You no longer have to endure chair noises whenever someone drags or pulls chairs
- The chair caps are made of soft and durable silicone that conforms nicely to the chair feet
- With their transparent design, you will barely notice them- they are totally conspicuous which is great because they can easily blend in with any room décor
- They are suitable for all types of furniture feet- use them on dining chairs, kitchen chairs, patio chairs, bar stools, metal chairs, and more
- The chair caps are really thick- this ensures longevity as they are able to stand against everyday wear and tear
- Since they have a felt bottom, these chair leg caps won’t leave any sticky residue on your hardwood floor
- Since they don’t have a rubber bottom, the caps won’t leave any stains or marks on your beautiful hardwood floors
- They are suitable for all types of floors- from hardwood floors, vinyl, laminate, tile, marble, linoleum, bamboo, and others
- They come at an affordable price
What You May Not Like About the MelonBoat Chair Leg Floor Protector Caps
They say nothing lasts forever- the same is true for these square chair leg caps.
These caps are definitely a great solution for your chair feet scratching your hardwood floors, but with time, they might not offer the same fit as they did before?
With constant pulling, dragging, and leaning on the chairs, these silicone caps may end up stretching or even tearing over an extended period of time.
For this reason, you might need to replace them every time you notice that they don’t fit well enough in order to keep your floor safe.
The caps are quite durable and flexible but there will come a time when they’ll eventually wear out.
How Much Do the MelonBoat Square Leg Caps Cost and Where to Buy?
You can get these beautiful chair feet caps on Amazon. Amazon sells them at an affordable price so you won’t need to break into a bank to get them.
Do These Square Chair Leg Caps for Hardwood Floors Really Work?
Yes, they do.
They are some of the best-selling square chair leg caps on Amazon, which is evident from their high rating and numerous positive reviews from happy customers.
You can check out the numerous positive reviews these square chair leg caps have garnered from happy customers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.How Do I Keep my Chair from Scratching the Floor?
I recommend using furniture felt pads like the X-Protector Felt Furniture Pads.
By creating a strong shield between your floor and furniture feet, these furniture pads help protect your floors against scratches, scuffs, and dents.
They also do a really good job reducing noise when furniture is dragged across the floors.
You can use these furniture pads on any type of furniture in your house- from couches, dining chairs, patio chairs, beds, dressers, and others.
The pads come in both round and square shapes.
If you prefer clear square chair leg caps, I recommend using the MelonBoat Chair Leg Caps.
2.What Do You Put on the Bottom of a Chair Leg?
Placing furniture pads like the X-Protector Felt Furniture Pads on the bottom of your chair legs is a good way to protect your floors against scratches.
Avoid rubber-backed furniture pads as they can leave some nasty stains on your floor.
Also, avoid furniture pads that have adhesive bottoms as they can easily damage your beautiful floors by leaving a sticky mess behind.
Square Chair Leg Caps for Hardwood Floors- Bottom Line
Placing the correct chair leg caps on your chair feet will ensure that they remain in place even with constant movement of the chairs.
Plus if you have chair feet that are square in shape, you’ll want to get square leg caps to ensure a perfect fit.
The MelonBoat Square Chair Leg Caps are some of the best square chair leg caps for hardwood floors. They are long lasting and although they’ll eventually wear out with time, they’ll still have served their purpose really well.