You’re here because you want to learn how to keep rugs from slipping on laminate floors. Well, you’ve come to the right place.
A slipping rug can be extremely annoying and a safety hazard that could potentially lead to serious falls and injuries.
The hard truth is that almost all area rugs slip on floors, and this includes laminate floors. Hardwood, marble, tile, vinyl, and other floors are also common culprits in making area rugs slip.
If you’re tired of having to keep straightening your area rugs every now and then, then it’s time you got rid of this issue once and for all.
I am talking about installing rug grippers on your rug so it can prevent curling on the edges and slipping.
The only rug gripper I can recommend right now is the Home TechPro Non Slip Rug Grippers.
How to Stop a Rug Moving on Laminate Flooring?
Why Do I Recommend the Home TechPro Non Slip Rug Gripper?
I’ve had my share of rug slipping troubles and installing these grippers was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I’ve had them for quite a while now and so far, so good.
Right below is a list of all the things I love about the Home TechPro Non Slip Rug Gripper.
- The Home TechPro Non Slip Rug Gripper has a strong hold and thus helps your rug stay in place on your laminate floor. It prevents your rug from slipping
- It prevents your rugs from curling at the edges. When you place these grippers at the edges of the rug, the rug will remain flat, thereby preventing tripping and injuries due to tripping
- It can be easily glued under any rug. The side that faces the floor contains some tiny suction pores that utilize the Vacuum Tech principle. Whenever pressure is applied from the top, the air from these suction pores escape and thereby creates a low-pressure region within the cups. This produces an adhesive effect which thus helps keep your rug in place on laminate flooring
- The rug ripper is only 1/10 inch thick and is therefore inconspicuous upon installation.
- The rug gripper firmly sticks to your laminate floor thanks to the suction technology. Even with the strong hold, this gripper does not leave any marks, neither does it cause any damage to your laminate flooring. It’s completely safe
- The gripper is easy to remove- it peels off quickly and easily without leaving any residue on your floor
- The Home TechPro rug gripper also adds some cushioning for added comfort on your feet thanks to the slightly bouncy nature of the suction technology
- Works well on area rugs, throw rugs, kitchen rugs, and runners
- They are also suitable for outdoor use- use them on outdoor rugs to keep them in place
- They work really well on all types of floors
- The rug grippers are square in shape in order to increase the surface area in contact with your laminate floor
- It’s ideal if you have pets that are constantly playing on the rug
- It’s a suitable choice if you there are elderly people in the house
- It makes vacuuming or sweeping the rug easy and hassle-free
- The grippers can be washed repeatedly while still remaining effective
- They are really cheap and affordable
- This rug gripper cannot be used on carpets, on top of tatami, or on hot carpets
- Avoid peeling off the adhesive surface of the rug gripper once you fix it on the rug. It won’t hold on to the rug as before
- Avoid exposing the rug grippers to the sunlight for extended periods of time
- In the event the adhesive surface of the gripper is stuck to the floor while removing it, be sure to wipe the affected part with a wet cloth
How to Use the Home TechPro Non Slip Rug Grippers
- Before attaching the rug grippers onto your area rug, wipe off the dirt, dust, and debris on the rug. This will allow the adhesive on the grippers to firmly attach onto the rug. Clean the laminate floor as well.
- Next, gently peel off the gripper’s protective sticker and then carefully place the gripper on the rug.
- That’s it- no more slipping
Where to Buy the Home TechPro Non Slip Rug Grippers
I recommend buying the Home TechPro Non Slip Rug Grippers directly on Amazon.
Amazon sells them for cheap and since they are sourced directly from the manufacturer, you can rest assured that you’re only purchasing original rug grippers.
You can click here to check their current price on Amazon.
How to Keep Rugs from Slipping on Laminate Floors- Bottom Line
Having the right rug on your laminate flooring can help liven up your living space, not to mention keeping the room warm and comfortable.
However, many rugs have backings that tend to slip or curl at the edges. As you well know, area rugs that curl or slip pose a health hazard as they increase the risk of slipping.
Such rugs pose a great danger for the elderly and kids as well. It’s therefore important that you find a solution quickly.
Rug grippers like the Home TechPro Non Slip Rug Gripper help keep rugs in place on all types of floors, including laminate floors.
These grippers are non-slip, which makes them ideal for stopping rugs from moving on slippery floors like laminate.
They won’t cause damage to your floors, neither will they strip off the finish on your floors. They are completely safe.
The grippers are also washable, durable, and easy to maintain.
If you’re looking for the best rug grippers for laminate floors, the Home TechPro Non Slip Rug Grippers are an excellent choice.
Hopefully, you’ve learnt how to keep rugs from slipping on laminate floors.