You’re probably asking this because you’ve recently upgraded your flooring to a laminate flooring.
Well, congratulations are in order.
So, how soon can you put furniture on laminate flooring?
From my own experience, you can put your furniture back as soon as the installers leave.
Some people will tell you to wait a few hours before placing furniture back but I can assure you that this is totally unnecessary.
You see, almost all floating flooring systems, including laminate flooring, do not require any glue or adhesives that may be required to dry completely before the floor can be used.
However, it’s important to take the necessary precautions when putting furniture back on your laminate flooring.
Heavy furniture will definitely cause scratches and dents on your new floor.
This is especially so if the furniture is dragged across the floors.
That’s why I recommend placing the X-Protector Non-Slip Felt Furniture Pads underneath all the furniture in your house.
These include beds, couches, dressers, tables, chairs, and any other heavy items that have legs. This list also includes pianos.
The furniture pads provide a protective cushioning between your furniture and laminate flooring which protects against scratches, dents, and scuffs.
A single pack contains a whopping 133 pieces of furniture pads. They come in a wide range of sizes that suit each one of your furniture- from dining chairs to dressers.
Right below, I am going to list down all the things I love about the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads.
How to Move Furniture Safely Across Newly Installed Laminate Flooring?
Experts often recommend lifting furniture instead of pulling or dragging it across the floor.
This helps prevent scratches and dents or even permanent damage on the newly installed floor.
But what if the furniture is too heavy for two people to move it across the floor?
Well, in this case, I recommend using the X-Protector Felt Furniture Sliders.
These sliders have a beige felt bottom that is smooth enough to allow you move furniture seamlessly across your laminate flooring and any other kind of floor.
The back upper side is made of durable rubber foam that securely grips your furniture, thus preventing slipping while sliding the furniture across the floor.
Why Do I Recommend the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads?
- These furniture pads offer the best protection for your laminate flooring by preventing scratches, scuffs, and dents from furniture
- They have a tenacious adhesive that tightly holds the pads onto the furniture, thus providing long lasting protection to your laminate flooring
- These pads help reduce noise especially when moving chairs on your floor
- They are suitable for all kinds of floors. In addition to laminate flooring, you can use them on hardwood floors, tile floors, vinyl plank flooring, bamboo flooring, and many others
- They won’t stain your laminate floors
- They won’t leave any adhesive residue on your laminate floor
- They come in a wide range of sizes- simply choose the right size for any type of furniture
- They won’t scratch your laminate flooring- they are not made from any rough material
- They are built to last
- They are extremely easy to install- all you have to do is peel the felt pad from the paper, lift the furniture and then slide the pad beneath your furniture legs
- They are non toxic and therefore safe for the environment
- They are easy to remove from furniture legs when you no longer need them or want to replace them
- They are extremely cheap and affordable- all your furniture is covered
What You May Not Like About the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads?
I installed these furniture pads a few months ago and I totally recommend them.
At first, I thought they would probably never hold up as I had earlier been disappointed by some cheap pads.
From experience, I can assure you that these furniture pads are the best in the market.
In fact, they are currently some of the best-selling furniture pads on Amazon.
Click Here to Read all the Positive Reviews from happy and satisfied customers on Amazon.
Where to Buy the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads?
I recommend getting these furniture pads directly from Amazon. I got mine there too and I have not been disappointed yet.
You probably won’t find them at your local store which is why I recommend purchasing them on Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can You Put Heavy Furniture on Laminate Flooring?
You can put heavy furniture on laminate flooring.
Laminate floors are pretty strong and durable and will therefore hold up to any heavy weight.
However, since putting heavy furniture directly on laminate flooring can cause scratches, scuffs, dents, and even permanent damage, it’s highly advisable to place furniture pads underneath the furniture legs.
The X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads are an excellent choice.