Can you use old English on wood floors?
You can use Old English on hardwood floors, laminate floors, and even on your wood furniture
I totally recommend the Old English Scratch Cover to hide those unsightly scratches and nicks on your wood floor.
This popular wood surface scratch cover works really well on all types of wood floors.
From hardwood floors, vinyl plank flooring to bamboo flooring, the Old English scratch cover makes it extremely easy for homeowners to fix scratches on their floors fast.
This formula comes in very handy especially if you’ve got pets that are notorious wood scratchers or abrasive chairs.
It’s available in formulas that are designed for both light woods as well as dark woods.
I constantly use it whenever my furry friends make scratches on my engineered wood flooring and I can tell you for sure that this thing works like a charm!
Old English Scratch Cover on Wood Floors- Why I Recommend It
Nothing is more frustrating than having to deal with scratches on your wood flooring every now and then.
Installing wood flooring is without a doubt an expensive affair.
Maintaining these types of flooring is a headache as well.
However, if you have kids or pets around like I do, scratches on the floor are almost inevitable.
This is exactly why you need a highly effective wood flooring scratch remover like the Old English.
Here are some of the many reasons why the Old English Scratch Remover is the best and why I totally recommend it;
- It hides any unsightly scratches on your floor and other wood furniture in the house like chairs and tables
- This scratch cover adds a nourishing layer of oil that not only hides the nicks and scratches on your floor, but also conditions it, leaving a beautiful shiny and pristine surface
- By eliminating the scratches on your wood surfaces, the Old English scratch cover significantly lessens the risk of skin injury, clothing damage, and other risks associated with rough surfaces
- This product leaves your wood floor looking bright and new. If your wood flooring looks old and worn out, this scratch cover will give it a nice restoring touch
- The Old English scratch cover formula also adds a protective layer on your wood flooring. This makes your wood flooring less prone to water and moisture damage, not to mention preventing it from holding on to dirt
- It’s a perfect choice for high traffic areas that constantly bear the blunt. Such areas tend to get scratched more and often look old and unsightly. The Old English scratch cover will help keep even the most walked on surfaces on your wood flooring in perfect shape
- This formula will also do a great job protecting your wood floor against stains. Stains won’t penetrate into the wood, thus making it easy to clean and maintain
- The formula is available for light and dark woods
- It’s a multi-purpose formula that can be used to hide scratches and restore damaged wood on your cabinets, paneling, and other wood furniture in the house
- This scratch cover is available in both oil and spray formulas- you just have to choose the most convenient one for you
- The scratch over will leave your wood floor looking clean, fresh, and luxurious
- It makes wood floor maintenance an easy thing
- Old English lasts quite long- you won’t need to apply another coat on the scratches for quite some time
- You no longer have to worry about your pets running around and having fun playing on the floor
- Its compatible with typically any type of wood
- Its reasonably-priced and offers great value for money
That said, there are a few important things you should keep in mind when using the Old English scratch cover.
Here we go…
Also Read; Can You Use Fabuloso on Wood Floors?
What You Need to Know Before Using the Old English Scratch Cover on Wood Floors
- This product won’t fill in the deep scratches on your wood floor. Its only designed to cover minor scratches and nicks on your wood flooring and furniture
- You should not substitute this product for furniture polish. It’s only formulated for covering small scratches and nicks on your wood flooring and furniture. If you want to polish your furniture, you can use the Old English Oil or Aerosol to give your wood floor and furniture a beautiful, sleek, and smooth finish
- For best results, use the Old English Oil or Aerosol to polish your wood floor after the scratch cover has dried up
How Much Does Old English Scratch Cover Cost?
You don’t need to break the bank to get this amazing scratch cover.
It’s quite cheap and affordable for any one.
Plus given the fact that it lasts quite long, it’s surely a great value for money.
Where to Buy Old English Scratch Cover?
I highly recommend buying this product directly on Amazon. It’s not just cheaper here, but you’ll also get to read hundred of reviews from satisfied customers who have used it.
Can You Use Old English on Wood Floors?- Bottom Line
Old English scratch cover is an excellent scratch cover that hides any scratches on your wood flooring and furniture.
We all know how scratches can make your house look messy and untidy.
Additionally, a large number of scratches on your floor will certainly decrease your property value.
The earlier you fix them, the better it will be for everyone.
Go ahead and use the Old English scratch cover on your hardwood floors, laminate floors, engineered hardwood floors, and on any wood furniture in your home.
You won’t believe the outcome. Good luck!