Can you use Goo Gone on Laminate Flooring?
Well, the simple answer is yes.
Goo Gone is one of the best adhesive removers that does an excellent job removing sticky, gummy, and gooey messes on your floors.
It has always been my to-go adhesive remover whenever I want to get rid of gums and glues stuck not just on my floors, but also on plate labels, glass container stickers, and more.
I totally recommend the Goo Gone Adhesive Remover as it’s the best adhesive remover for laminate flooring.
Also read: Can You Use Fabuloso on Carpet?
Is Goo Gone Safe on Laminate Floors?
If you’ve been hesitant to purchase the Goo Gone adhesive remover because you’re not sure whether or not it can damage your laminate floors, worry no more.
I am here to ease your mind.
Goo Gone Adhesive Remover is completely safe for laminate floors.
It’s basically a surface- safe formula that removes those sticky and gooey messes without causing any damage to the floor as well as the finish.
All it does is make it extremely easy for you to get rid of sticky messes while leaving your floor with a pleasant citrus scent.
Also Read; Can You Use Fabuloso for Wood Floors?
Why Do I Recommend Goo Gone for Laminate Floors?
In addition to dirt and grime, nothing is more infuriating like encountering and actually stepping on a stick mess on your laminate flooring.
It could be wax, sticker residue, gum, labels residue, markers, crayons, and other sticky messes as well as stains.
Goo Gone is typically designed to get you out of this mess.
Here is a list of things that I absolutely love about the Goo Gone Adhesive Remover and why you should consider it;
- It safely removes sticky, gummy, and gooey messes on your laminate flooring
- Use it to remove adhesives on stickers, wax, glue, crayons, markers, gum, glitter, window decals, labels, and so much more
- It effectively removes sticky residue on your laminate flooring without harming the surface
- It can be used on any surface from carpets, upholstery, clothing to hard surfaces like metal, wood, vinyl, laminate, glass, granite, ceramic, tile, countertops, plastic, windows, and many other surfaces
- It works on greasy messes as well
- It does a great job removing wine glass labels and also acts as a tar cleaner, window sill cleaner, scuff eraser, and other multiple sticky messes
- It’s an excellent choice for teachers and parents for removing gum, crayon, marker residue, and sticker residue left behind by kids
- The Goo Gone adhesive remover is also an excellent choice for collectors and thrifters who constantly need to remove stickers and labels on items
- The adhesive remover is specially formulated with Citrus Power which leaves your laminate floor with a pleasant and long-lasting citrus scent
- It’s a much safer alternative for your laminate flooring to abrasive cleaners that may cause irreversible damage to your floor
- It’s easy to use as all you have to do is apply it on the surface with the sticky mess and then wash it off with warm soapy water
- It’s a budget-friendly adhesive remover
How to Use Goo Gone Adhesive Remover on Laminate Flooring?
The Goo Gone Adhesive Remover is quite easy to use. Follow this simple procedure;
- Apply the adhesive remover on to the surface with sticky mess on your laminate flooring
- Let it sit for a few minutes
- For extra stick surfaces, let the adhesive remover sit for around 10 minutes
- Wipe it off with a cloth
- Wash it off with warm soapy water and a cloth
- Avoid using it on an unfinished laminate flooring, unfinished wood, or unfinished concrete. Only use it on finished surfaces
- Avoid using it on cell phones. This product is solvent-based and will therefore possibly melt the surface of your phone.
- Avoid using it on rubber, silk, suede or leather
- Pre-test the adhesive remover in an inconspicuous area before use
Is Goo Gone Safe for Skin?
This particular adhesive remover is not safe for skin.
However, you can use the Goo Gone Bandage and Adhesive Remover that is specifically designed to be used on skin and hair.
This skin bandage and adhesive remover from Goo Gone painlessly removes any adhesives and tapes from your skin and hair.
It’s a medical grade product and is thus safe for everyday use.
Can you Use Goo Gone on Laminate Flooring?- Bottom Line
Goo Gone Adhesive Remover is an excellent adhesive remover that will completely remove all the sticky messes on your laminate flooring and other surfaces.
Since it’s a multi-purpose remover, you can use it to remove adhesive residue on your glass stickers, labels, and more.
So yes, you can use Goo Gone on Laminate flooring.
Go ahead and make your beautiful laminate flooring clean once more!