Can you use a Swiffer on vinyl plank flooring?
The answer is Yes!
You can use a Swiffer Wetjet to remove dirt, dust, and grime from your vinyl plank flooring.
Vinyl plank flooring is one of the most durable flooring.
The vinyl plank flooring is also easy to clean and maintain, and basically provides a high-quality flooring that will last for many years.
Although they are easy to maintain, it’s important that you learn how to properly clean them in order to preserve their durability.
The Swiffer Wetjet Power Mop makes it extremely easy to clean your vinyl flooring while preserving its durability.
Is Swiffer WetJet Safe for Vinyl Plank Floors?
If you’re wondering whether Swiffer is safe for vinyl plank floors, then you will be happy to know that it’s completely safe!
In fact, you can read the numerous customer reviews about its effectiveness on vinyl plank flooring.
However, when mopping your vinyl plank floor with Swiffer WetJet, make sure to avoid flipping the mop over to use the abrasive scrubber.
You certainly don’t want unsightly scratches on your beautiful floor.
Additionally, avoid pouring water directly onto the floor.
This mop releases enough spray to clean and remove any dirt on your floor and wipes it as you move it back and forth on the floor.
Plus all Swiffer cleaning solutions are completely safe on all floors, including luxury vinyl plank floors.
So don’t you worry because this is one of the best mops for vinyl plank flooring in the market right now.
If in doubt, you can always get in touch with the manufacturer.
Why is the Swiffer WetJet Mop an Excellent Option for your Vinyl Plank Flooring?
I know for a fact that the Swiffer WetJet is currently one of the most popular mops that not only performs exceptionally well, but it’s also safe on all types of floors, including vinyl floors.
- It’s completely safe for all finished floors
- It comes with a super-absorbent pad that cleans up to 4 times more surface area compared to the Swiffer Sweeper
- The Swiffer Wetjet mop pad includes a brand new Absorb and Lock Strip that traps dirt and grime deep in the pad to prevent it from getting pushed around, leaving your floors clean and dry
- For best results, the manufacturer recommends using the Swiffer WetJet solutions like the Swiffer Wetjet Spray Mop Floor Cleaner Multi-Purpose Solution
- When used together with Swiffer Wetjet solutions, it leaves your floor smelling clean and good with a pleasant scent
- The mop features a reinforced handle that releases just the right amount of cleaning solution with the touch of a finger
- This particular Starter pack includes 1 Power Floor Spray Mop, 2 original mopping pad refills, 3 extra power pad refills, 4 batteries, and one 500ml bottle of Swiffer cleaning solution
- The mop is lightweight and portable
- It’s battery-powered, which means you can take it anywhere in the house without being restricted by a power cord
- Great for hardwood, laminate, tile, and other floors
- Satisfaction Guaranteed- If you’re not happy with this mop or anything that comes with it, simply return it and get all of your money back
What You May Not Like About the Swiffer WetJet
Although the device itself works very well, the pads that come with this package are not reusable.
Luckily, Swiffer sells reusable mop pads that you can use with your mop.
Click Here to Check out the Swiffer Reusable Washable Microfiber Mop Pads
These pads are great for all floors and are extra-thick for maximum absorption and better cleaning
Here are more benefits of these Reusable washable microfiber mop pads;
- They are highly absorbent and clean up very fast
- They are extra thick and durable- you can use it multiple times for multiple cleaning projects- you can use them up to 100 times
- Have pets that shed excessively? No problem. These pads do an excellent job picking up pet hair
- It’s great for removing pet stains and odor especially if you use it together with the Swiffer WetJet cleaning solutions
- They are safe for all floors
- They won’t scratch your floors
- These pads are also machine washable- you can rewash them up to 100 times
- You can to save more money with these reusable mop pads
- They are very cheap and affordable
Also Read; Bathroom Rugs Safe for Vinyl Plank Flooring
How to Use the Swiffer WetJet Mop on Vinyl Plank Flooring?
The mop arrives unassembled. You’ll need to assemble it first in order to clean your floor.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to assemble the mop;
- Assemble the handle by pulling on the ends of the two sections. You will hear the two buttons click into place
- Next, attach the handle into the mop head. Make sure you hear two buttons click as well
- Next, push the white button on the mop head and remove the battery holder
- Insert the 4 batteries that came with the mop
- Slide the battery holder back in place
- Next, insert the cleaning solution bottle into the top of the mop head after removing the protective plastic cap
- Insert a cleaning mop into the mop head
- You’re all set!
How Much Does the Swiffer WetJet Cost?
If you’re looking for a cheap and affordable mop for your vinyl plank flooring, the Swiffer WetJet is an excellent choice.
The mop itself is strong, sturdy, and durable.
It won’t break after just a few uses.
Plus using their reusable mop pads allow you to save a lot more.
Is Swiffer WetJet Worth It?
This is one of the best-selling mops in the market right now.
The fact that you can use it to clean all types of floors makes it all worth purchasing.
Its high-rating and numerous positive customer reviews say it all.
So yes, Swiffer WetJet will literally change your life.
Your cleaning will become much easier and hassle-free.
Can You Use a Swiffer on Vinyl Plank Flooring?- Bottom Line
I am here to help you make an informed decision on whether it’s a good idea to use the Swiffer WetJet mop.
I guarantee you that this mop is completely safe on your vinyl plank flooring and any other type of flooring.
It won’t work on your carpet or area rugs though.
It’s simply the best and will keep your vinyl plank flooring looking clean and smelling nice.