Can you put heavy furniture on vinyl plank flooring?
The simple answer is YES.
You can place heavy furniture on your laminate floors.
However, there is something important you need to know.
Although vinyl plank flooring is one of the strongest and durable floors, it also tends to be softer than other types of hard surface flooring.
For these reasons, placing heavy furniture on vinyl plank flooring can cause scratches, dents, abrasions, and even worse, permanent damage.
That’s why I totally recommend placing floor protectors underneath heavy furniture on vinyl plank flooring.
In this case, I am talking about placing high quality furniture pads like the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads.
How to Protect Vinyl Plank Flooring from Heavy Furniture
One of the best ways to protect your beautiful vinyl plank flooring from heavy furniture is by placing the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads.
I would be lying if I said that these furniture pads are not the best floor protectors for vinyl plank flooring and any other type of flooring in the market.
These heavy duty furniture pads help protect your vinyl floors from scratches and dents while at the same time keeping your furniture in place.
Because they are non-slip, your couches, recliners, beds, chairs, and any other type of furniture will not slide on your slippery vinyl flooring.
I totally recommend them and I love how cheap and affordable they are.
Here is a comprehensive list of all the things I absolutely love about the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads;
Why I Recommend the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads
- These pads add a layer of cushioning between your furniture and vinyl plank flooring, thus protecting your floors against scratches, dents, and permanent damage
- They help prevent your heavy furniture from moving whenever someone sits or gets off, thus further protecting your floors against unsightly scratches
- They are suitable for all types of heavy furniture with legs- these include couches, recliners, beds, dressers, dining chairs, kitchen tables, tabletops, heavy electrical items, flower vases, plant pots, and many other items
- The pads are really durable- they will firmly hold on to your furniture feet for a very long period of time as they include a very strong adhesive
- They come in a wide variety of sizes
- They come in two main colors- brown for darker furniture and beige for light furniture
- They are suitable for all types of floors including vinyl plank flooring, hardwood floors, tile floors, laminate floors, concrete floors, bamboo floors, and more
- A single pack contains a whopping 133 pieces of furniture pads, which is such a great value for your money
- The furniture pads are very cheap and affordable- you get 133 pieces for a very cheap price
- These pads are perfectly designed to fit all the furniture and items in your house- that’s why they come in different sizes and shapes
- 100% customer satisfaction- the manufacturer offers a Money-Back Guarantee so if for any reasons you don’t like these furniture pads, you can easily return them and get a full refund- no questions asked
- They are safe for the environment- these pads are only made with eco-friendly materials in order to help reduce carbon print in the environment
What’s Not to Like About the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads?
I know almost every product has its pros and cons.
However, I honestly have nothing bad to say about the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads.
They’ve protected my wood floors from scratches and dents for as long as I can remember.
Since I placed them on the feet of my couches, beds, dressers, and even chairs, I have never seen any scratches on my floors.
Even better, I no longer have to deal with moving furniture.
My area rug no longer folds due to sliding furniture.
I am as happy as I could ever be with these furniture pads.
Where to Buy the X-Protector Furniture Pads?
These furniture pads are available on Amazon. Click Here to Check them out on Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Will Heavy Furniture Damage Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Placing heavy furniture on your vinyl plank flooring can easily damage it by causing scratches and dents.
The truth is, repairing scratches and dents on your vinyl plank flooring can be very costly.
Its even worse when the damage is permanent since the damaged planks need to be replaced.
That’s why I recommend placing the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads in order to protect your beautiful floors.
2. How to Protect Vinyl Plank Flooring When Moving Heavy Furniture?
Without a doubt, placing heavy furniture on your vinyl plank flooring can easily damage it unless furniture pads are placed beneath their feet.
However, you’ll have an even bigger problem when moving heavy furniture across your vinyl plank flooring without furniture pads.
Like I stated earlier, vinyl plank flooring is prone to dents and scratches due to its soft nature.
The best way to protect your vinyl plank flooring when moving heavy furniture is by placing the X-Protector Furniture Sliders.
The X-Protector Furniture Sliders are a little bit different from the X-Protector Non-Slip Furniture Pads.
These sliders have a smooth and slippery bottom that allow heavy furniture to glide smoothly on your vinyl plank flooring or any other type of floor.
These sliders typically protect your vinyl plank flooring from damage while moving your furniture.
The sliders are quite affordable so there is absolutely no reason why you should move your bare heavy furniture on your expensive vinyl floors.
3.Can I Use the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads on Hardwood Floors?
These furniture pads are perfectly safe for your hardwood floors.
As sturdy and durable as they are, hardwood floors are as prone to scratches and dents as vinyl plank flooring.
These furniture pads will not only protect your hardwood floors from scratches- they will also prolong the life of your floors, not to mention keeping furniture in place.
They are also safe and do not contain any chemicals that may permanently stain or damage your hardwood floors.
Also, these pads won’t leave any marks or residue on your floors.
4.Are the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads Really Worth It?
These furniture pads are absolutely amazing and I can tell you for sure that they are totally worth it.
I placed them under all the furniture feet and legs in my house and I can attest to the fact that they do really protect your floors against scratches and dents.
But don’t take my word for it;
Click Here to Read the Numerous Customer Reviews these pads have garnered over time from happy and satisfied customers.
They are some of the best-selling furniture pads on Amazon right now and I assure you that you won’t be disappointed.
5.How Much Weight Can you Put on Vinyl Plank Flooring?
I am pretty sure that you’re worried about the possibility of damaging your vinyl plank flooring with heavy furniture.
That’s why you’re wondering whether you can put heavy furniture on vinyl plank flooring.
Well, let me assure you that your vinyl plank flooring is strong enough to accommodate even the heaviest items like couches, recliners, dressers, washers and dryers, gun safes, and any other heavy items.
In fact, a vinyl plank flooring can easily accommodate up to 1000 pounds.
However, like we said earlier, heavy items can permanently ruin your sensitive vinyl plank flooring if precautions are not taken.
That’s why I recommend placing the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads in order to protect your floors from heavy furniture.
Can You Put Heavy Furniture on Vinyl Plank Flooring?- Bottom Line
You can put heavy furniture on your Vinyl Plank Flooring. You just need to place the X-Protector Non Slip Furniture Pads and your floor will be perfectly safe.
Also, vinyl plank flooring is one of the strongest floors and is therefore perfectly capable of holding the weight of your heavy furniture.
So yes, it’s perfectly safe to put heavy furniture on vinyl plank flooring.